Cafe Poets

Break away from your everyday life and immerse your senses in the splendor of poetry.




Wednesday 30 June 2010

The angst of a man....


The angst of a man is like a tune with the wind
And his dreams are unnoticed with starry sky
And every drop of snow resembles a tear drop
And silence- is full of unspoken words
And undone movement
And confession to hidden love affairs
And wonders of untold
In this silence our reality is hidden
The reality of you…and I

I wish for you and me, a pair of eyes
To gaze at the lights and signs in our darkness

And ears to listen to voices and impulses
In our unconscious moments

For you and I…a soul
To hold all these in and accept

And a language
That in its honesty
To release us from our darkness

And let us to be free from all those
That has captured us
To speak out

Sometimes those that relieve us from the reality
Is empty in itself
Because it is only truth that gives deliverance

It is of our pure luck
Maybe…
That those we wish for are not attainable
Or it just escapes from our hands

I want to melt in the outlook of horizon
On the point of where the seas end and sky begins

I want to mix with what has wrapped around me
I feel and I know
I rub my hands and I am fearful
I believe and I am hopeful
That nothing is going to confront with it

I want to melt in the outlook of horizon
On the point of where the seas end and sky begins

No comments:

Post a Comment