Cafe Poets

Break away from your everyday life and immerse your senses in the splendor of poetry.




Sunday 4 July 2010

My Love for You On your Birthday


My Love for You
On your Birthday

My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all my flaws
It endures and doesn’t judge,
My love for you never holds a lasting grudge

Your Generosity , loyalty, and always kind,
My love To you is blind
My love to sees only you
My beating heart I must include

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds, from the mountain tops
a perfect view
Moments, memories, all these time
a year gone by,
I'm here for you, close to your heart

My love for you, lives by the truth,
Always keeps me, always leads me to my youth
When it sees, you and your trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any mountains and slope
My love for you on your Birthday
I celebrate your birth today
A gorgeous princess you always portray
Best friends and lovers
You are all in one
I am so happy to have you
As the only one

I only wish the best for you,
New experiences we will always pursue
On this special birthday,
On this special that belongs to you
I’ll hold you tight
as the flames of my love,
Begin to ignite

No comments:

Post a Comment