Cafe Poets

Break away from your everyday life and immerse your senses in the splendor of poetry.




Thursday 25 March 2010

Love that I lost, Love that I found


It is not so hard to imagine, in unreal imagination
To a point that I lost my love thirty so years ago,
In the midst of my youth, with ramification
I lost my love in timid moment of emptiness, with full of desire
I lost my love with no wings to fly
On the wings of dream without dreamers dream, only to cry
That time has passed, with full of sacrament
To a noble cast, within hard pain and torment
I stood silent, no noise, and no objection
She passed with pride, but full of perfection
We crossed the time, now it is years behind us
I long to be back to the time I once crossed…
Oh…so painful..she tells me to quit…live now no surmise
Look ahead with hope and …she says…
I still stand silent…listen with patience
It takes me back to thirty so years ago… leaving me apart
I stood… she left me and then a hole in my heart
Now that I have found her, she leaves me behind with no talk
The pain is with me, how did I let her go …can I again walk
Is it that she will leave again to my loneliness?
Or should I just stand and watch as my life shrink to emptiness
I am …distraught…
My disease eating me alive…
Standing with ruche face, eyes weak, hands shaking
My bodies in pain…love dose not leave me behind
I lost my love once…
Am I losing her one more time…?

No comments:

Post a Comment