Cafe Poets

Break away from your everyday life and immerse your senses in the splendor of poetry.




Sunday 28 March 2010

The last drop of wine...


They all ask…They are all confused…
Look at them…
What is in the whisper of the dripping water?
What is in the desire of a leaf for a raindrop?
What is in the play of the white cloud?
On the surface of the this high white sky
Who takes you to the far away dreams?
What is in the silence of the pigeon’s nest?
What is in the useless struggle of the waves?
What is in the glass of wine?
That I stare for hours…
Not to the clouds, not to the water, not to the leaves
Not to the white high skies…
Not to the silence of the pigeon’s nest
Not to the glass of wine I stare…for hours
No…I don’t think of the sentences and words that describes them
The entire prayers of the trees in the dawn
The dances of daffodils in the arms of wind
The cleansed breath of the poppy flowers in the fields
The whispers of swallows with the sunrise
The spite of wheat field for existence
The movement of colors in the face of flowers
I hear them all… believe me …I hear them all…
I see them all… believe me… I see them all…
No…No I don’t think of the sentences and words that describes them
I think of you…I think of you…
You the all goodness…
I only think of you…only you…
Always…ever…every where…
I only think of you…only you…
I want you to know and you only know this…
My dearest…
You come…near me…
In my arms…
Let me hold you…
And stay with me…you only stay with me…
In place of moonlight you shine on the darkness of nights…
My sweetest in place of flowers only you smile…
And now…and now …
That I am at your feet…again…
My dearest…
Make a rope of your hair…
and take me…
You tie me… with your hair
You desire…let me be…
You set me on fire…
You reply to the words for swallows
You read the story of sky and clouds…
You stay with me…only you stay with me…only you…
You bring the sense of drunken into my mind
I am only left with this last drop of wine in my existence…
You drink ...and only you drink the last drop of this wine …

No comments:

Post a Comment