Cafe Poets

Break away from your everyday life and immerse your senses in the splendor of poetry.




Sunday 30 May 2010

Choice...


My love to you only follows one path
I have no choice
The desire in me
Burning within me sets me on fire
I have to burn with this fire
I have no choice
The time you entered into my life
At my prime and youth
You captured my soul through your goodness
I did let you go
In despite of my wish
You were not aware of your power
I had no choice
Today, time has passed me
I cannot count those times
With emptiness of you
This time I fulfill
My desire to the end
I have no choice
If you leave me
I will die of emptiness
The air for my breath
Will be empty
I can’t let go
I have no choice
If I leave you and let you go
As I did thirty years ago
You will not find that lost hope
As you never did
You have no choice
We are bound together
The destiny...
For a reason have brought us together
Do not fight it...
I will bow to it, we should understand
Hear the voices that have brought this onto us
We will live, and die, together if
We only want to...
We have no choice...

No comments:

Post a Comment