Cafe Poets

Break away from your everyday life and immerse your senses in the splendor of poetry.




Tuesday 11 May 2010

Oh, my only one...


Oh, the one that my dark night glows of your dream
My heart has been ponderous with your gleam
You have covered my eyes with your impunity
Like the rain that washes the body of the dust
Cleansed my soul off my impurity
You, the burning tremble of my body
The fire in the shadow of my lashes
Fresher than the corn fields, the blossoms of the trees
You brighter than those golden fruitful branches
Have opened the door onto the suns
In the midst of darkened rush into my doubts
I speak with you…no fear of all the pains
if there is…is only of all joyful gains
Both your eyes, my greens
Both your eyes , my greens
Has collapsed with warmth on to my dreams
It is painful and dark, the pain of passion
Walking in vain and wondering with no fashion
Oh, blended with my life and compassion
You have awakened me of my grave
Have arrived of far from the white clouds
My solitude has glowed in the dark of the nights
My body has blended with the fragrance of your love
My dry trench of my heart intoxicated with your drops
The bed of my blood runs with your floods
In this world of such cold in the pace
My steps taken only with your trace

Your love hidden under my skin lives in every pieces of my part
Like my blood boiling in my vain all to my heart
My hair is burning of your caress
My eyes burns of desire of your face
Oh…you stranger with my cloths
Abreast with the greens of my frame
Oh you the bright dawn without the sunset
The warm sunshine of the west
Oh..Oh you cheerful than the early dawn breeze
Fresher than the springs and winter freeze
This is not love no more; it is impudence
It is the flamboyant in the dark and silence
Love that aroused in the heart
of desire my head up to my toe were sacrifice
this is not me not me. No more, no more
Oh pity of the life that wasted on my adore
My lips a place of your kiss
My eyes in waiting of your lips
Oh you the trembling of desire in my body
The line of your figure my cloths
Oh I desire to break unto a piece
Perhaps, it will blend me into appease
Oh I long to arise of my place
And cry like a cloud on your trace
This broken heart of mine and the ember grey
In the tavern of the harp’s plectrum those songs play
These empty spaces and wings with no fly
These quiet nights and cry
Your stare resemble like lullaby
The cradle of a child in distraught
your breath like early breeze in my pillow
Has washed me off my moments of my sorrow
My morning sleeps and wakes me up in my gleam
Goes deep into my deepest dream
You acquiesce with the wit of my poems
Poured all these words with your fire
Now that you burn a glow of fire in my dream
At the end burn my poem in your fire

No comments:

Post a Comment