Cafe Poets

Break away from your everyday life and immerse your senses in the splendor of poetry.




Saturday 29 May 2010

In the serenade of colors...


The serenade of colors
Green, Red rose and Violet
I am acquainted with the lilies of the field
For many years
Early with the mist
I have sat by the fountain of the dawn
Leaning head on head on their shoulders
Their moist faces flickering with the breeze
And their faces are hidden behind the shadows of their shyness
Blooms blended in fragrance of the colors
Leaking of their delightful silence
The best of tune
The best of music
Your velvet gaze of lilies
Takes me lighter than the mist
Of the fields in the garden
To the garden of your eyes
With the serenade of colors
Green, red rose and violet
With the same shying silence
With the same song and fragrance
The best of everything there is and there was
The best of everything there was and there is
In the field of your eyes lilies

I have crossed the best of heavens
I have reached to the best of the springs
With same language of the best moments in my life
Your sorrow…
My existence has been poured with you
OH….
All day
All night
All week
All month
A way in the space of cottage passes way
In the air, on the ground, with the tree and greens and water
In the scrabbled lines of a book
Within the blue seas
The distance with you, my best alibi to cry
Without you I have reached to the highest moment of
Unspoken desire
Your caress the best hope for living
I am at your side
I have withdrawn of the best pleasure
In the lilies of your eyes
The yellow, blue and purple leaves
The fragrance of green and blue
And unheard music, are playing
The best of all tunes and instruments
The velvet of your face
And the blossoms of the colorful touch
Are opening the new leaves
Better than all the colors and secrets
My best of all, my dearest
I am drunk with your name
Better than the wine
Better than all the best poems
Your name is the anthem of life
I take you to my solitude of divinity
And I call the best of my best
My dearest
You are the best of my best

No comments:

Post a Comment